Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 04 September 2013

#3.4 Annie Moore

You were a fun girl.
You were fun to talk with.
You were fun to laugh with.
You were fun to dance with.
You were fun to cry with.

But, it didn't go up.
The "true" you showed up.
You shouted to me, "Wazzup?"
Made me wanna throw up.
And throw your "swag" face with my coffee cup.

The feelings wasn't true.
It wasn't even the true you.
And what a punny name you have~
Giving excuses no more,
I don't love you, Annie Moore.

I thought about this little bit at my English class today. It was when i realize that i can't differentiate the pronouncation of "Annie Moore" and "Anymore" when i was reading an article in my book. Hence the pun, "I don't love you anymore."

It's not to be taken seriously, heh.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar